DDR4 ideal Companion-chips for Space grade devices such as processors, FPGAs SiP solutions & beyond…
The 4/8GB Radiation Tolerant DDR4 Memory Multi-Chip Package (MCP) is a Ultra High Density Memory Solution, targeting Space Embedded Systems & Applications.
This space-grade DDR4 memory enables elevated levels of performance, while taking up minimal board real estate – something that is certain to be of value in highly space-constrained, densely-packed satellite designs. It can be used in conjunction with processors and FPGAs having a DDR4 controller, and is also available embedded on Teledyne e2v Space version of Qormino® Common Compute Platform together with a Space version of LS1046 quad-core processor (QLS1046-4GB). Together with the DDR4 memory, a complete radiation and application datapackage is available allowing designers to develop their board quickly and with minimum risk.
Space Key Features
• Up to NASA Level 1 (based on NASA EEE-INST-002 – Section M4 – PEMs)
• Up to ECSS Class 1 (ECSS-Q-ST-60-13C)
• SEL LET Threshold > 60.88 MeV.cm²/mg
• SEU LET Threshold 8.19 MeV.cm²/mg Upset cross-section @ 60.88 MeV.cm²/mg = 5.55E-12 cm²/bit
• SEFI LET Threshold 2.6 MeV.cm²/mg SEFI cross-section @ 60.88 MeV.cm²/mg = 2.22E-4 cm²/device
• TID: 100 krad(Si)
High Performances, Compact, and Fault Tolerant
• 4GB and 8GB densities;
• 72 bits bus width - (Can typically be used as 64 bits data + 8 bits ECC, offering single-bit error correction, and dual-bit error detection)
• 2.1 GT/s and 2.4GT/s (up to 150Gbps) transfer speeds
• Dimensions 15mm x 20mm x 1.92mm
• Temperature range [-40 ; +105]°C or [-55 ; +125]°C
Teledyne e2v Semiconductors introduces the world’s most compact Radiation Tolerant DDR4 memory for space systems, a solution with a complete application data package, which is the ideal high speed companion chip for Teledyne e2v’s Space Grade Processors or third-party Space FPGAs. This memory successfully stands up to the most extreme environments, functioning resiliently despite severe temperature variations and radiation exposure.
Please fill out the form below to contact our sales team about our products and services.